How to Stick to a Schedule
Why Keeping a Schedule is Good for Your Health
Life likes to keep us busy. Between work, family, friends, and various curveballs, it has a way of getting in the way of our best laid healthy living plans.But if you try to maintain a well-balanced daily schedule that prioritizes your health and wellbeing, life’s little surprises are less likely to throw you off your game.
Think about both what you need to accomplish throughout your day and what you enjoy doing. Making time for both is key. Create a consistent schedule for yourself that is realistic and that reflects your health goals. When you maintain a healthy schedule you can reap all of the following health benefits that come with it.
1. Less Stress.Maintaining a healthy schedule can help your body naturally distress. Planning ahead prevents you from over-scheduling yourself and wearing yourself out.
2. Nutritious food choices.We have all been guilty of making less than healthy food choices in a bind. By maintaining a consistent schedule, you can stock up on healthy snacks and prepare healthy meals ahead of time, allowing yourself to enjoy eating nutritious foods everyday.
3. Beauty Sleep.Committing to a schedule that allows for optimal sleep is important to your body’s overall health. Most women need between seven and nine hours per night.
4. Physical Fitness.One of the most commonly heard excuses for not exercising is a lack of time. By maintaining a balanced schedule, you can prioritize physical fitness, allowing you to lose weight, get healthier, and increase your self-esteem.
5. Personal time.One of the greatest benefits of providing yourself with a healthy schedule is giving yourself personal time. No matter what’s going on in your life, it’s important to participate in activities you love.
The wealth of benefits provided by a healthy schedule should motivate you to sit down and start some planning today!
Don’t miss out on the latest and greatest healthy living ideas from SkinnyMs.
Video: This is the Study Schedule That Will Keep You Sane This Semester
Yellow Fever Vaccine
Carolina Herrera Unveils Less Complicated, More Modern Staples for Fall 2019
How to Organize a Flash Mob
WTF Is a VersaClimber—And Howre You Supposed To Use It
Snack Off the Pounds
Low-Calorie Recipe Substitutions for Baking
How to Get Into Midwifery
How to Divide a Spider Plant
Designer Diary: TadashiShoji
Paula Deen Reveals How She Lost 35 Pounds
12 Sweet and Salty Popcorn Desserts
7 Surprisingly Delicious Ways To Add More Protein To Just About Anything
So This Is How to Boost Your Metabolism