Spinach And Artichoke 4 Ways
Spinach and Artichoke Baked Pasta
Ever been to a party where the golden, bubbly spinach-artichoke dip wasn't the first to go? Didn't think so. Expect the same when serving this dish, which takes the idea even further by mixing in short pasta.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid, then drain the pasta.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Heat broiler. In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, cream cheese, Parmesan, lemon zest, and lemon juice; Stir in the onion mixture.
- Add the pasta to the bowl and toss to coat. Stir in the spinach, artichokes and 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid (adding more liquid if the pasta seems dry). Fold in 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- Transfer the pasta mixture to a broiler-proof 2 1/2- to 3-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella and broil until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
Video: Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Baked Pasta
Controlling Diabetes With Exercise
How to Decorate a Schoolbag
Its Official: Cynthia Nixon Has Announced Shes Running for Governor of New York
How to Write a Demonstrative Speech
7 Design Tricks You Can Do With Mirrors
How To Buy A Damn Good Suit, As Revealed By Tailors
Breast cancer classification Results from Everyday Health
Time Changes and the MS Body
Mushroom and Wild Rice Soup
How to Get Rid of Belly Fat and Lose Overall Weight Quickly and Safely
How to Be a Good Entertainer
No-Pain Six-Pack: Leg Workout