Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken & Veggies - What's For Din'? - Courtney Budzyn - Recipe 65
Slow Cooker 3-Ingredient Glazed BBQ Chicken Breasts
Yields: 8 servings | Calories: 229 | Total Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 255mg | Carbohydrates: 8g | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 7g | Protein: 24g | SmartPoints: 6
- 2 pounds (on the bone) large chicken breasts, skin removed
- 1/2 cup spicy barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup (peach or apricot) fruit spread
- Wad up 4 pieces of foil, making into balls, about 1-inch in diameter. Place foil balls in the slow cooker. Place chicken, bone side down, on top of the balls for roasting. Whisk together bbq sauce and fruit spread, pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours or high 2-3 hours, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Salt and pepper to taste. Remove foil balls and discard. Pour bbq glaze, remaining in the slow cooker, over chicken before serving.
- Chicken can be enjoyed whole or shredded for sandwiches. Be sure to include juices from the slow cooker.
Video: Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Sliders
Eat Chic: Inside NYCs Best New French Dining Experience
Nine Tips for Fitness in Hindi
Beautiful And Simple Nail Design Ideas – Part 1
How to Make Strawberry Trifle
Is A Ferret the Right Pet for You
Who Wears What: World Leaders and TheirWatches
3 Key Pieces Of Gym Equipment Youre Not Using (But Should Be)
The Habit That Makes You Eat More
How to Sleep Before an Exciting Event
6 Women Reveal The Hair Loss Remedies That Did Nothing To Stop Their Thinning Hair
The Quiet Life Grizzly Cliff’ Hat Collection
Ryan Reynolds Crashes Hugh Jackman Interview, Hilarity Ensues