Southern Pecan Pie!! - Homemade Pecan Pie Recipe
Old-Fashioned Pecan Pie
Aug 13, 2014
Inspired by Louise Piper's winning pie at the 2011 Iowa State Fair.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 25
light brown sugar
1/2 c. heavy whipping cream
1 tbsp. molasses
4 tbsp. butter
large egg yolks
- Roll out half the dough (one disk) on a lightly floured sheet of parchment paper to 1/4-inch thickness (about a 12-inch circle). Fit into a 9-inch pie plate, crimping edges as desired. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine maple syrup and next 3 ingredients in a 3 1/2-quart sauce-pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until sugar dissolves, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat; let cool 5 minutes. Whisk in butter and salt. Whisk in egg yolks.
- Spread pecans evenly in prepared crust. Carefully pour syrup mixture over pecans.
- Place in preheated oven and reduce heat to 325 degrees F. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or just until filling is set and center jiggles slightly when gently shaken.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
Video: How to make a Pecan Pie From Scratch
How to Become a Mediator in New York
How to Apply a Dry Rub to Steak
Daniel Ricciardo Takes On A Rugby Scrum With His F1 Car
I Hosted A Sex Toy Party For My More Traditional Friends. This Is How It Went
The Times Up pin celebrities will wear to the Golden Globes
What Happens When You Swap Your Entire Beauty Regime for Just Oil
The Amazing Benefits Of Coconut Oil For Hair
MC Meets: Sadi Khan, Founder, Noble Khan
How to Beat Homesickness at a Sleepover
3 Ways with Canned Beans
This Couple Got Married on Mt. Everest and the Wedding Pics Are Over the Top
How to Match Your New Perfume to Your Spring Wardrobe
How to Hug a Cat
How to Help a Dog Overcome Its Fear of Children
Date: 11.01.2019, 03:06 / Views: 55575