25 Best Netflix Original Movies
Netflix And Chill? These Are 2019’s Must-Binge Shows
That feeling of emptiness when you come to the end of a boxset is something you never get used to.
The dread in the pit of your stomach when you realise there’s now a massive void in your life that needs filling. And while many might do something more productive with the extra few hours each day, like talk to people or even running (yes, some people do like running), for others, the obsession to find something else to watch grows and grows.
(Related: How to make TV sessions healthy)
But what if you’ve watched everything, like, everything? Well, before you lace up your running shoes, take a look at this list of the most anticipated shows to binge on in 2019. Based on the data from tens of millions of show follows for Netflix programming in the TV Time app, these are the top 10 new and top 10 returning shows on Netflix that fans deem as binge-worthy.
The 10 Most Anticipated New Netflix TV Shows and Documentaries of 2019:
1. Altered Carbon – (Sci-fi futuristic series wherein the human mind can be digitized and downloaded into a “cortical stack” and placed into new bodies called sleeves)
2. Kingdom (Eight-episode zombie thriller set in Korea’s medieval Joseon period)
3. Seven Seconds (Gives viewers a glimpse into the human stories behind the headlines)
4. Devilman Crybaby (Based on the manga created by Go Nagai on the 50th anniversary of his career and developed into the 1972 series Devilman, now rebooted into this original Netflix Japanese anime series)
5. Mob Psycho 100 (Japanese live-action anime series following an 8th grader with powerful psychic abilities who uses his powers to exorcise evil spirits)
6. Spy Kids: Mission Critical (Based on the “Spy Kids” film franchise)
7. Rotten (Six-part documentary series that exposes fraud, corruption and the consequences to our health from today’s global food industry)
8. Sword Gai: The Animation (Japanese anime adaptation of the manga from Toshiki Inoue, Osamu Kine and Keita Amamiya)
9. We Speak Dance (Documentary series focusing on how dance can be used as an international language to connect people across cultures, transform lives and ignite social change)
Video: Are you bored? Watch This! | Top 5 Shows and Movies on Netflix you probably haven't seen!
How to Make Email HIPAA Compliant
How to Make a Felt Rosebud Pincushion
Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Chili
How to Fly Standby
Create an Eye-Catching Logo to Focus Your Brand
How to Use a Metronome
How to Tell Your Ex You Dont Want to Be Friends
The Best Face Toners to Add to YourRoutine
How to End a Letter
The Most Bizarre Looks From NYFW 2019
How to Diagnose Lipedema
Top 5 Tips for a Killer Glute Workout
Style Spy: Sweaters
Supreme x Vans Perforated Leather Pack’