Red Velvet Cake Pops Recipe Demonstration - Joyofbaking.com
Here at Greatist, we believe in taking a day off. Instead of our regular programming Saturdays, our writers get a chance to write about living the greatist lifestyle and, basically, whatever they want. This is one of those awesome articles. Enjoy!
Tart cherry pie and baked apples are all fine when it comes to patriotic treats. But after a healthy picnic, they don’t always hit the spot. While I can’t boast any muscle soreness-reducing properties or large doses of antioxidants, I can promise that my 4th of July dessert is so indulgently delicious, it’s like eating an explosion of awesomeness.
White-Chocolate Covered Red Velvet Cake Balls
1 box red velvet cake mix (and accompanying ingredients necessary)
1 can cream cheese frosting
1 package white chocolate
1. Cook the cake as directed on box and let cool completely.
2. Crumble the cake into a large bowl and mix in the 1 can cream cheese frosting. Mix thoroughly.
3. Roll into tiny balls (quarter size is recommended) and lay flat on a cooking sheet.
4. Let chill for several hours.
5. Melt white chocolate, roll balls in the mixture, and lay flat to let cool.
6. To make the dessert red, white, and blue I like to add a few blueberries on top (see picture).
Video: Red Velvet Truffles Recipe
How to Make a Felt Rosebud Pincushion
How to Buy a Car
Keep Reading: Whether youre just considering starting a family or youve been trying for a while, our complete guide to conception can help
7 Home Gym Essentials To Keep You Active All Year Round
Morning sickness means baby will have high IQ
Surprising Skin Cancer Fighters
Swing Left already working to help Democrats take the House in 2019
Your SpreadTheHealth Challenge: Personal Growth
Totally Unique Engagement Rings That Will Make Your Girlfriends Soooo Jealous
Advances in Stem Cell Research for MS and ALS