What To Write In A Journal (PART 1)
How to Write in Your Diary at School
Choose a small diary.This will be easier to hide in your desk and easier to hold. A regular notebook is good as well because it won't stand out among your other schoolbooks.
Write in it when your work is finished and at recess and lunch periods.
Keep your diary out on your desk and keep your arms wrapped around it while writing.
Write in it during class periods(when the teacher's not looking!) Also carry it with you to every class.
QuestionIf your teacher catches you, what can you say?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerSay "I'm writing my notes." But I highly advise you to write in your own secret code so that no can read your diary.Thanks!
QuestionCan I write in my diary in the cafeteria?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIf you're eating alone, that should be fine, but if you're eating with others, that could be considered rude.Thanks!
QuestionI can speak French, but my family can't. Can I write part of it in French?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes! I know a little French and I do the same thing! This way no one can read what you wrote unless you're in French class.Thanks!
QuestionCan I write in my diary if I sit in the back of the class?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes, but make sure the teacher doesn't catch you or you might be moved. Have an excuse ready and have work in front of you to make it look like you're being productive.Thanks!
QuestionIs it better to keep my diary at home in my room?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerNot really, since the point of a diary is to be able to carry around anywhere. You can easily forget what happens during the day when you get home so it's best to write in it at school.Thanks!
QuestionWhat if my teacher reads my diary?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerTalk to your parents about the situation. They can help you determine if you need to talk to your teacher or the principal. Consider keeping your diary at home from now on.Thanks!
QuestionWhat is an example for a school diary?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerWrite about school life and things you want to remember from the school years. You can also write what are you grateful for in it and read it when you're feeling low.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I make sure that my enemy doesn't read my diary?Alisa ZenchenkoCommunity AnswerTry writing in code so only you know what you're writing. And try to keep you diary a secret from other people.Thanks!
QuestionMy teacher does not understand Chinese, but I do. Should I write my diary in Chinese?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes, this would be a great idea.Thanks!
QuestionWhat should I do if I lose my diary?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou should let your teacher and fellow students know what your diary looks like so they can let you know if they find it. Retrace your steps and check everywhere that you've been in case you set your diary down somewhere.Thanks!
How can I write in my diary at my desk, I sit at a table where there's five desks smshed into one and all the people around me are boys and one girl on the other end of the table?
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Consider using a diary with a lock so in case you forget it somewhere, no one could read it.
- Try to get a back row seat if possible so people can't read over your shoulder.
- Every time your teacher walks by have a worksheet or notebook to cover your diary up with, so that they don't see what you're writing. It could be very embarrassing if someone finds out what you have been writing. Also, make sure that if you're writing about someone (in a good way, as negative things about people shouldn't go in a diary unless they find it)that they are not nearby, as they could say, "Hey, I just saw my name in there, what are you writing about me?"
- If your teacher sees you writing in it tell him/her you didn't know the rules and promise not to write in it again (yeah, right) or say you were taking notes for future revision.(or spelling error corrections!)
- Don't write in your diary if there's an important test coming up.
- If your friends start getting suspicious quit writing in it for a few days.
- Fill the first pages of your diary with boring notes or mathematics sums. Surely your friend can't be that studious! If you are caught by the teacher, you could show the notes!
- If you do use a regular notebook, make sure you don't turn it in to your teachers by mistake!
- Don't ever forget it in one of your classes.
- Teachers may catch you.
- Never leave your diary at school. Never forget to bring it either.
- Don't tell any of your friends about it or they might find it and read it!
- Don't show off to people.
Video: How to Write & Hide A Diary
How to Use an Ehmer Sling
Aswan and Luxor, Egypt
50 Last Name Tattoos For Men – Honorable Ink Ideas
Christopher Kane Designs Headband forTIGI
Should I Pluck the Top of My Eyebrows
Beauty tips for skin whitening face packs for skin lightening
Should brain science be used to detect terrorism
How to Change the Email App on a Samsung Galaxy Tab
Karlie Kloss and Gigi Hadid Are Modern Moms in Versace’s Fall 2019 Campaign
Amazon, JPMorgan, and BlackRock are moving to NYCs Hudson Yards
31 Foolproof Outfits to Copy ThisDecember
Date: 29.11.2018, 15:38 / Views: 72233