DIY Green Tea and Aloe Vera Gel Shampoo For Hair Growth, Hair Fall & Dandruff-Rinse & Mask
How to Use Green Tea As Shampoo
If you’re dissatisfied with commercial shampoos or want a simple, chemical-free hair product, green tea shampoo is the perfect solution. There are two easy-to-make varieties of green tea shampoo. One is made with green tea leaves, honey, oil, and liquid soap, while the other is made with vinegar, green tea bags, and honey. So what are you waiting for? Use green tea as shampoo today!
Making Shampoo with Green Tea Leaves
Boil one cup of distilled water.Turn the heat off once the water starts boiling.If you don’t have distilled water, use tap water instead.
Steep a handful of green tea leaves for 30 minutes.Use green tea leaves (also known as loose-leaf green tea), not powdered green tea, which often has sweeteners added. Green tea leaves are readily available online or at most health food stores.
Strain the green tea over a pot or deep bowl.After the 30 minutes has elapsed, place a strainer over a pot or deep bowl and pour the contents into it. The strainer will remove the green tea leaves from the mixture.
Add one cup of liquid soap, one tablespoon of honey, and one tablespoon of oil.Mix everything together with a mixing spoon or spatula. Continue mixing until everything is one consistent thickness and color.
Put the shampoo in an empty shampoo bottle.With your green tea shampoo in a regular shampoo bottle, it will be ready for easy use and access.
Use the shampoo.Shake the bottle before use, since the oil will naturally separate. Wet your hair, then squeeze a dollop of shampoo into your hands. Rub the shampoo between your hands to spread it out. Then, apply it to your hair and use your hands and fingertips to work it in. Massage it into your scalp and work out towards the ends of your hair. Work it into a lather and leave it on your hair for one to three minutes, then rinse it out.
- Rinse your hair well, since the oil and honey can be sticky and hard to rinse out.
- Condition your hair as you normally would after rinsing out the shampoo.
Making Shampoo with Green Tea Bags
Steep a green tea bag in two to three cups of hot water.Wait 30-60 minutes to allow the green tea to totally infuse the water with healing green tea goodness.
Remove the tea bag after 30-60 minutes.Use a spoon or fork to remove the tea bag from the water when you’re ready.
Add 2-3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and one tablespoon of raw honey.Mix everything until the honey is no longer visible.
- Apple cider vinegar has antibacterial and antibiotic properties.
- If the tea gets cold, then the honey may not dissolve. Warm the tea up in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds.
Pour the liquid into a spray bottle.With the shampoo in a spray bottle, it will be easier for you to use later.
Apply the shampoo to your hair.Get your hair wet, then spray the green tea shampoo on it. Gently massage the shampoo into your scalp. If you have thick hair, then you may need to divide it into sections to get an even application. Once all your hair is covered with the shampoo, wait five minutes, then rinse it out.
- If you have any green tea left over, you could rinse your hair out with that before rinsing with water.
- Condition your hair after you rinse out all of the shampoo.
QuestionCan I mix green tea with violet shampoo?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes, green tea is good to moisturize your hair and the violet shampoo will wash it.Thanks!
- If you want to add a scent to your green tea shampoo, you could a few drops of your favorite essential oil after bottling it.
- Green tea shampoo is useful for controlling dandruff and psoriasis. It can also be useful for oily hair.
- If you don’t want to go through the trouble of making your own shampoo, there are plenty of ready-made green tea shampoos available. Check the toiletries aisle of your local supermarket or online.
Video: How to Use Green Tea as an Alternative to Shampoo to Clean Hair : Growing & Using Herbs
10 Incredible Time-Lapse Videos
Early Exposure to Gluten May Help Babies Avoid Celiac Risk
Sweet Potato Pancakes
MAC x Jin Soon Choi Fall 2010 Collection
Which Side of the Road Should You Walk On
Does Your Pet Have Cancer
Cute Casual Long Hairstyles with Braids
How to Stay Motivated in Sales
Nomad Slim review
Apple iPhone Sales Are Declining For The First Time Ever
Game of Thrones’ Jason Momoa talks all things fitness
How to Start a Microbrewery
5 Common Sleep Issues and How to Solve Them
How to get rid of dandruff with garlic Hair masks packs
20 Hostess Gift Ideas That Aren’t a Bottle of Wine