Piercings That Never Heal | Roly
How to Treat Piercing Infections with Bactine
Apply Bactine to piercing at least 3 times a day until the infection clears.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- For navel piercings: Spray area with Bactine 2 times a day then place your index finger and your thumb on the top and bottom balls of the navel ring and lightly push up and down to get the bactine inside to heal faster. More than 2 squirts won't be necessary. Make sure you wash your hands before you clean your navel piercing.
- For navel piercings: After spraying Bactine on piercings move the ring around a small amount to work the Bactine into the piercing.
- Optional for some piercings: Take a clean cotton ball, cotton pad, Q-tip or tissue and wipe excess Bactine off the surrounding area of the piercings. This step is for piercings that should not be left wet.
- For ear piercings: While applying Bactine, push on the back of the piercing to "open" the piercing. This helps work the bactine into the area. Repeat the process on the back side of the piercing.
- Apply Bactine either by spraying on piercing or spraying on a cotton ball, cotton pad, Q-tip etc. then apply to area.
Video: How to heal your piercings FAST | Piercing aftercare
9 Celebrities With Scars
Slow Cooker Jalapeño Cornbread
10 Beautiful Hairstyle Ideas for Prom Night
Holiday Party Makeup Mistakes and How to AvoidThem
How to Confront Someone
How to Get Vitamin B12
Regional Foods You Hate to Love
How to Use Turkey Left Overs
How to Burn 900 Calories in Just One Hour
Date: 16.01.2019, 18:22 / Views: 55265