3 Ways Guys Steal Girls From Committed Relationships!
How to Steal a Girl from Her Boyfriend
It’s not uncommon to meet an amazing girl and then learn that she’s already in a relationship with someone else. While this gives you a disadvantage, it doesn’t necessarily mean game over. If you play your cards right, you just might be able to steal her from her boyfriend.
Short Video: How to Steal a Girl from Her Boyfriend
The best way to steal a girl from her boyfriend is to have fun with her and make positive memories together so that she trusts you. Listen to her desires and dreams, and encourage her when you can. Speak with her assertively and comfortably so that she sees you as a confident person. Avoid talking about one common subject, such as your job, and instead interest her by talking about multiple unique topics.For advice on how to promote yourself and flirt with her, scroll down!
Build trust.To do this, spend time with her when you can. The idea is to treat her as any other female friend. Listen to her problems, try to get to know her better, and spend time doing friendly activities such as going out to eat and watching movies.
- Don’t rush to gain her as a girlfriend or else she’ll view you as intrusive and only using her as tool for your own enjoyment.
- Stay independent. If you become clingy, she’ll view you as a friend only and not relationship material.
Create positive memories.If she feels positive emotions with you, she’ll think of you. Be attentive to her and go out and do the activities that the two of you can enjoy together. If she likes bowling but her boyfriend doesn’t, go with her. Avoid getting into arguments and neither encourage her relationship or talk negatively about her boyfriend.
- This may mean finding out about the weaknesses in her relationship and filling the gaps her boyfriend leaves. Listen intently to her complaints.
- Finding commonalities is a great way to cement a connection. If she wants to try skydiving but you want to go on a safari, link the two by explaining that as a desire to go on an adventure.
- If she wants to spend a lot of time with you, that is an indication that she is not satisfied with her relationship.
See her as she wants to be seen.Flirting is appropriate, but you must also treat her as an individual rather than a relationship object. To do this, listen to her and be encouraging. If she wants to be a photographer, for example, give her positive compliments and feedback. Remember there are no shortage of guys out there who will be interested in her for her appearance and will get in the way of her dreams, possibly including her boyfriend.
Maintain contact with other women.Being clingy is a sure turn-off for her. Show that you’re confident and don’t need her. This is very helpful against girls who send mixed signals. For instance, if you’re in a class together where her flirting changed to coldness, talk to the other girls. Get them to laugh. Her jealousy can provoke her to action.
- After communicating with other girls, ask her to spend time with you such as at lunch in a week. If she has a hard time accepting the invitation, she’s probably not interested enough to go out with you.
Build up communication.Build some history. It may take time, but a girl isn’t likely to leave her boyfriend for someone she hasn’t known long. The happier the relationship she has with her boyfriend, the more patient you’ll have to be. Talk to her in ways that show you’re confident, comfortable, and assertive.
- To do this, develop your own self-worth. Keep good hygiene, exercise, eat well, and practice speaking in a mirror or with others.
- Approach while feeling secure. Speak clearly and maintain strong eye contact.
- Be direct when opening up a topic relevant to her. If she’s reading a book, for example, ask her about it, focus on it until the conversation begins to wear out, then transition topics.
Discuss different subjects.It’s easy to resort to droning on about your job or your friends. This is a mistake, since this is boring and everyone else talks about the same things with their friends. Instead, engage her. Keep entertaining facts and stories and use them in small amounts.
- A common communication trick people use is to ask deep questions of the other person that provoke more than a yes or no answer, such as, “You must meet a lot of interesting people as a bank teller, tell me about your favorite customer.”
Promote yourself.To do this, find out her ideal boyfriend. Ask her, “If you could be with anyone in the world, what would he look like? What would he act like? How would you feel?” Make it as vivid as possible then compare her boyfriend to that ideal.
- For example, if she says, “I want someone who will listen to me,” say, “Your boyfriend seems so busy, but I’m sure he tries his best.”
- Never insult the boyfriend or conclude his imperfections outright for her.
Don’t act like her second boyfriend.The girl you’re attracted to can have hundreds of guys telling her she’s beautiful. Don’t sit around heaping compliments on her and don’t simply do the things her boyfriend doesn’t do, such as listen to her relationship problems or buy her food. These will make you into a friend or a source of money or attention before she goes back to her boyfriend.
- Use your singleness. Stay mysterious, intriguing, and independent rather than expressing an intent to replace her boyfriend.
Flirt with her.The way to express your desire is to do it without saying it. Keep in mind that you need to make her want you without you telling her. Be verbally engaging and patient. Add in the occasional light touch on the hands, wrist, or shoulder, as long as she's comfortable with that. Over time you may find opportunities to add additional contact, such as when showing her how to roll a bowling ball or helping her climb during a hike.
- Do not inform her of your intentions. She'll see you as a threat to her relationship and this can make her feel uncomfortable and used.
- Since you're trying to involve yourself in her emotions, some mental discomfort will occur, but you should never make her feel threatened. Stop touching her when she tells you to stop.
- You should also never make demands. Don't try to make her choose between you and her boyfriend.
Steal a kiss.After some time of being friends, you can try to show physical affection. Use your judgment as to when the moment’s right. You should be alone and have established attraction through flirting, closeness, and positive experience. Don’t force the issue if she rejects this gesture.
- Rather than continuing to lay affection on strong, it may be more useful to you to leave her with that kiss and let her think about it.
- This is a risky move, but can be necessary to cause emotional confusion if you’re stagnating in a friendship zone. If this scares her away, you should stop pursuing her.
QuestionWhat if she doesn't want to kiss you?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIf you tried to kiss her, stop trying. You may find a better opportunity in the future. Chances are good you won't be able to pursue her beyond this point, though. Start paying more attention to other girls in the meantime.Thanks!
QuestionWhy do girls generally avoid boys?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerMost don't avoid boys. Some girls uncomfortable around boys. They may be shy or have bad experiences. You have to be gentle and patient.Thanks!
QuestionWhat if she likes you but didn't want to tell her boyfriend?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerShe shouldn't tell her boyfriend. Chances are she wouldn't because she'd be too conflicted about her feelings. If she told him, that's a sign that she's still leaning towards staying with him. She trusts him. It's possible he can come after you.Thanks!
QuestionWhat if her boyfriend isn't doing anything wrong?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIn the unlikely event he has no flaws (or more likely, they aren't ones that are hurting her right now or she refuses to see them), there's nothing you can do. It's a better approach to step back. Create some distance and make her jealous by doing well with other girls.Thanks!
QuestionWhat if the girl already knows you're in love with her?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou can push the issue if you think you have a chance. Flirt hard with her if she's receptive. It's risky though and you may get better results having good experiences with other girls and allowing her to see that. Show her that you don't need her.Thanks!
QuestionThere is this girl I like and she is with another guy. I am helping to keep things settled and am waiting for them to break up. Is this a good choice? We hang out more than she does with her boyfriend.wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThat she hangs out with you instead of him is a good sign. Make sure you're flirting with her and showing her his flaws. Another concern is if you're in the friend zone. Make sure she's not simply using you as a warm body to dump her relationship problems on.Thanks!
QuestionI have tried my best to impress her but there is no change. She has me as a friend, liking instead of loving me. So, what can I do in this situation?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerKeep your distance as a friend. Set boundaries so that she doesn't come to you to talk about her relationship. Meanwhile, impress other girls in front of her. Continue talking to her and flirting with her. Don't try to impress her.Thanks!
QuestionWhat if the girl likes another guy but they aren't dating. How do you still get her?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerWhat does the other guy have that she likes? You can improve yourself, using that as guidance if it is helpful. You should however still maintain yourself. Be confident and focus your attention on girls around her while still opening communication with her.Thanks!
QuestionI was at my friends house and she live right up the street, I turned NetFlix on and played with her hair and was going to kiss her but I didn't know if I should have or not? Should I go for it next time?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerOnly you can judge the room. Is she responsive to your flirting? If you think a kiss would work, go for it. You can also go for it regardless to create confusion, but this is risky and could be offensive to her.Thanks!
QuestionWhat if she is unknown to you?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerGet to know her. Start by talking to her. Learn how to approach a girl. This is a tricky step that many struggle with, but it involves being confident and interesting, keeping conversation flowing with open-ended questions.Thanks!
- Be there for her when her boyfriend isn’t, but don’t simply be a shoulder to cry on.
- Play it smart. Stick up for her when appropriate. She’ll appreciate your bravery.
- Tread carefully near the boyfriend. Use words to defend her but never insult or hit him.
- Don’t get angry at the boyfriend. Most likely he hasn’t done anything wrong to you. Being nasty to him will make you appear to be an immature and jealous person.
- Be prepared to take your time. Building up trust and strong romantic emotions can take a while.
- Let her naturally break up with her boyfriend. Cheating is wrong, and if she did it to him, she can do it to you too.
- Don't over text or call her as this would you look desperate.
- Suggesting that she should break up with her boyfriend reveals your plot and will make her feel manipulated, most likely ruining your chances of having a relationship with her.
- Girls who quickly leave or refuse to completely leave their boyfriends can cause you pain. Unless they were in a bad relationship, cheating is a behavior that she's very likely to repeat on you.
- Be prepared to lose her to someone who performs the same tricks as you. You'll still have to afford her trust while maintaining your advantage.
- Performing boyfriend or friend activities such as listening to her relationship issues or going shopping with her will turn you into nothing more than a friend.
- Be wary of girls who will take advantage of you or string you along. Always maintain control over your own life.
Sources and Citations
In other languages:
Español: , Português: , Italiano: , Русский: , Deutsch: , Français: , Bahasa Indonesia:
Video: Should You Steal A Girl From Her Boyfriend? - The Man Up Show, Ep. 141
Are Surgery-Free Endometriosis Diagnoses on the Horizon
How to Grow Alfalfa Sprouts
How to Play Acoustic Guitar Tab
A Violinist Plays For His Surgeons – As They Operate On His Brain
Kanye West and Kelly Clarkson to Perform on AmericanIdol
Why I Did My Own Makeup for MyWedding
How to Adopt a Sporting Dog
6 High-Fiber Foods for Weight Loss
Kim Kardashian Is Officially a Vogue Cover Star
The Gravity of MS: When One Side Feels Heavier Than the Other
Granola with Toasted Almonds and Cherries
9 Amazing Flat Belly Desserts
How to Check in with the Yelp Mobile Application