How to Print Any Text on a T-shirt in 5 Mins - Using Electric Iron
How to Print on a Shirt Using Microsoft Word 2007
Make sure you have all the needed items (see below:Things You'll Need).
Paste all your pictures on Microsoft Word.
Click on any picture.TheFormatbutton will appear under "Picture Tools", which will be highlighted in red. Click on it if it is not already highlighted.
Go toArrange(second box from right).ClickRotate. ChooseFlip Horizontal.
- The picture will now flip horizontally. The purpose of this step is to flip the image over so that when you iron on your picture, it won't be backwards. When you iron on the picture without flipping it, it will be a mirror image instead of what you see on the computer screen.
Print.Load your special paper into the feeding tray and make sure tofollow all directions! Usually you place the waxy side of the paper as the bottom side, but it depends on what kind of printer you have. Basically, insert the paper so that the printer will print on the waxy side.
Wait a few seconds for the ink to dry.
Proceed to iron the image onto the shirt.Don't forget it is like the temporary tattoo stickers, in which you place the ink side down so that it touches your shirt. Heat each section of the paper for about 30 seconds using the iron. Note: most t-shirt papers do not need steam, so leave it off. Also, depending on your brand of iron, turn the iron up to its hottest. The paper will stick to the wax if the iron isn't hot enough!
Wait for it to cool.
Peel back the paper, leaving the image and wax glued to your shirt.
Put away all materials, including the iron (please wait for it to cool first before storing it away).
Wear your t-shirt with pride!
QuestionWhat is the name of the transfer paper?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerAvery offers T-Shirt Transfer Paper. You can find it either in a crafts section or in the business section with other labels. You can also order the transfer paper through Avery's website.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I find the Microsoft word on my computer because I only find the Microsoft office please helpwikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerMicrosoft Word is contained within Microsoft Office. Search within your computer for it if you cannot find it.Thanks!
What is the special sheet you have mentioned there?
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Make a quick pre-print to check that your printer prints out the exact colors you plan to put on your shirt and that it indeed prints the pictures backwards. You can temporarily switch your printer to weak quality for the practice run if you want to save ink.
- You can play around in steps 3 and 4. Be random if you want. Add some shadows and borders to your picture or rotate it by 63 degrees. Just don't forget that when you actually iron the image onto your shirt, you will get a backwards version of it.
- Be sure to read ALL the directions before ironing. Some paper packages state that youcannotuse steam or that youmustuse the cotton setting.
- Use utmost caution when using the iron.
- Make sure the t-shirt transfer paper package matches the type of shirt you are using. For example, some papers are for dark-colored shirts only while others only work well on light-colored shirts.
Video: Print Your Photo on T-Shirts at Home - Using Electric Iron
Horse Upstages Bride by Posing With the Biggest Smile in Hilarious Wedding Photo
25 off at St. Tropez
The Long Bob (AKA Lob): How to Get It, Style It, and MaintainIt
How to Become a Teachers Pet
How To Get Rid Of A Stomach Ache Fast
Pill developed that stops hair going grey
The ultimate cardio workout
How to Prevent Hangnails
Best home remedies for whiteheads
How You Fold Your Shirt Reveals A Lot About Who You Are As A Person
6 Cheap AF Ways To Curb Your Spending But Not Your Fun
Get Ready To Dance Thanks To Louise Gray For Topshop
Date: 10.01.2019, 20:16 / Views: 62481