HOW TO KISS (TUTORIAL)
How to Master the Art of Kissing
Make sure your lips aren't dry - moistening them (but not too much) makes it easier for your lips to slide over your partner's.Use colorless, stick lip balm for best results. Squeezable balm will work too but use in moderation. You don't want to smear shiny Carmex all over your partner.
Let your partner take the lead sometimes and get used to his or her style.Give each other chances to lead and you may find a different way you like to kiss.
Close your eyes just before your lips touch.Some people enjoy looking into their partner's eyes when kissing, but for most, it's a huge creepy turn off. Keep them closed and you will enjoy it more. Think about how blind people sense so much more than sighted people, the same principle applies. You will get a more rushing sensation from the touch and feel of a kiss if your eyes are relaxed and closed.
Use your hands!Don't let your arms awkwardly hang there. Guys, your hands should be around her back, waist, or on the sides of her face. Girls, your hands can be in a NUMBER of places, including: around his neck, on the sides of HIS face, on his stomach, on his hips, or a guy's favorite, on his biceps. Also don't be afraid to run your fingers through your partner's hair, just make sure your hair is clean just in case it happens to YOU!
Let them know what they are doing is good.Softly moan, sigh, or kiss back harder if what they are doing is pleasurable. Girls, if you are holding their arms/biceps, give a little squeeze plus a moan to drive them nuts.
If you're smaller than the partner you're going to kiss, then hold your head a little back and stand on your tiptoes if comfortable.If you are a girl and you are shorter, as it is in most cases, wrap your arms around his neck and he will naturally wrap his around your waist and lift you up.
If you're taller than the partner you're going to kiss, bend your head a little down and keep your legs a little wide apart for the other person to stand.
French Kiss.Remember: Don't dive straight for the tonsils. Play with their tongue - caress, fondle, wrestle with it. Think of it as trying to massage the other's tongue. NEVER bite; you could easily hurt the other person.
- If you're a bit intimidated by French Kissing, don't be! It sounds scary only because it is not as easy as a regular kiss, but just do it in small steps. First, start kissing like a normal kiss, then slowly open your mouth and touch your partner's tongue softly with yours. They will get the hint and go from there!
- Use your tongue in the way you want your partner to use his/hers - both of you will naturally do the same.
Relax!As long as your are comfortable and at ease, your kiss will be pleasurable for both you and your partner. Just empty your mind of everything except the moment at hand and you will master the art of kissing.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Don't freak out about it, just relax and be comfortable around your partner.
- Change speed and pressure to add a mix and emotion. More pressure is more passionate. Less pressure is more intimate. More speed gives a sense of urgency, like you two have been waiting your entire life for this. And a slower speed shows intimacy, like you're letting the moments last as long as you can.
- Start off small, with short, light kisses, barely touching each other. Then add passion by applying more pressure (but don't smother them!) and length to each kiss.
- DON'T stress. If you or your body becomes tense, your lips will naturally tense up and no one wants to kiss hard lips.
- For a first kiss, meeting the upper and bottom lips dead on is a natural and universal way start off. To go further though, lightly kiss only one lip, softly sandwiching one of theirs between both of yours. This will cause them to do the same.
- For the kiss to be passionate. Your eyes should be closed.
- Breathe through your nose! Nothing ruins a kiss more than you passing out! Breath silently through your nose or, as long as you don't breath in puffs, breath slowly into the kiss. This will create a dramatic and irresistible sensation.
- Make it natural. Practice by touching your lips to the back of your hand. You want to do it in short, upward bursts, starting with your mouth open and dragging your lips together, not pushing them into your hand.
- Be gentle.
- If you want to kiss as passionately as you can, WITHOUT going to a French Kiss, try lightly tracing small portions of your partner's bottom or upper lip with your tongue. This can be very enticing without worrying about how to go all the way into a French.
- Don't force yourself into kissing them, or vice versa. Intimacy of any kind should always be completely consensual.
- Make sure your mouth is clean and fresh.
- Don't forget to breathe!
- Keep your eyes CLOSED.
- Don't open your mouth too wide, nobody likes someone trying to eat their face. Practice width by relaxing your lips together with your teeth together, then part your lips with your teeth still together. This is the perfect width.
- Don't be robotic! Relax your body and your lips will naturally do the same. Most of the muscles in your face are in your lips so keep those relaxed.
- When using your hands, keep them at appropriate places or your partner will get the wrong idea about you.
Sources and Citations
- Original Source of this article
In other languages:
Español: , Русский: , Português: , Italiano: , Deutsch: , Français:
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 663,508 times.
Video: How to Be the Best Kisser | Kissing Tips
Why DVT Can Be So Dangerous
How to Escape a Tree Well when Skiing
Model Melanie Gaydos Has a Rare Genetic Disorder—And Shes Taking Over the Fashion World
Spotted: Little J Not So LittleAnymore
Most powerful men accused of sexual harassment arent sex addicts
How I Kickboxed My Emotional Eating to the Curb and Lost 16 Pounds
OtherShop x Saskia Pomeroy T-Shirts
Piecing Together My Psoriasis Treatment Puzzle
How to Care for a Dragon (Role Playing)
How to Make a Sling for an Umbrella
Date: 01.12.2018, 02:26 / Views: 91464