How to Make an Appointment at the Apple Store
How to Make an Apple Store Appointment
You can easily make an Apple Store appointment using either an Internet browser or an Apple device. Head to the Apple Store app or website, and choose a nearby Apple location. Include the device and reason for the appointment and select a convenient date and time. Within minutes you can easily make your appointment so you can fix your Apple device.
Booking Your Appointment Online
Log into your Apple account to make an Apple Store appointment.You must have an Apple account to make an appointment. Visit , scroll to the very bottom, and click on "Apple Store Account." Then, click on any of the blue links to get to the sign-in window. Here, you can type in your username and password to log in.
- You can log in by visiting .
Visit to make a reservation.Apple can help you with nearly any issue you may have. The Genius Bar site has information for help via chat, phone, or email for software-based issues, as well as reservation assistance if you have hardware issues. To make a reservation, scroll down the page and click on the blue "Get Hardware Help" button.
- To book an appointment, you must have a hardware issue.
Select the device and problem that you need help with.Pick between Mac, iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch, Apple TV, and iTunes & Apple Music. Then, select your topic, such as repairs & physical damages; battery, power, & charging; system performance; cellular & Wi-Fi; Apple ID and password; and the App Store. The site may list helpful tips to assist you before your appointment, based on your specific concerns.
- Choosing the reason for your visit will help the Apple associates best help you when you arrive.
- For instance, perhaps your Macbook will no longer hold a charge. Select “Mac” and “Battery, power, & charging.”
Enter your location to browse nearby Apple Stores.After you select your device, the page prompts you to enter your zip code. Type in your zip code, and review the page listing Apple stores near you. The sites may be listed according to next availability or total distance.
- For example, if you live in the United States, find your state and review the locations.
Click on your desired location to make your appointment.Once you find your closest Apple Store location, click on the blue link to visit that store’s page.
- If you want to select a different store, click the “Back” button and change the location.
Select an available time slot based on convenience.After you select your location, you can choose the time for your appointment. The website lists all open time slots for the next available day. Browse through the options, and make your selection based on your availability. Once you click on the time slot, your reservation confirms automatically.
- You’ll receive an email confirmation with your appointment details.
- Typically, you can reserve an appointment up to 2 weeks in advance.
- You can click the “Manage Reservations” tab in your account to view, change, or cancel the reservation.
Using the Apple Store App
Ensure you are logged into your Apple account.Before you can make an appointment, you must sign into your account. To do this, click on the Apple Store button and type in your username and password.
Click on the “Apple Store” application to review nearby locations.Locate the blue “Apple Store” button. This icon looks like a shopping bag with the Apple logo in the middle. Press on this icon with your finger, and select the “Stores” link along the bottom menu bar.
- Do this if you’d like to make an appointment using your iPhone, iPod, or iPad.
Select the “Genius Bar” option to start the reservation process.The Genius Bar is Apple’s tech support system located inside their retail stores. Then, click the “Make a Reservation” link to book your appointment.
- If you’d like, you can review the Genius Bar page to familiarize with the repair process before you make your appointment.
Pick the product and issue that you need help with.Choose from options including iPod, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. When you arrive, the Apple associates can help you better since you provided additional information.
- In addition, you may be prompted to select the reason why you’d like to make an appointment, such as battery issues or Wi-Fi problems. Some locations ask for more information with mobile reservations, while it may not be needed for other locations.
- For example, if you have an Apple watch that will not turn on, select “Apple Watch,” and choose “System performance.”
Select your store from the list of options.Nearby stores are listed on this page, and they are sorted by closest to furthest distance. To make your selection, simply click on whichever store you’d like.
- In addition, there is also a heading for your favorite stores. These are stores you’ve visited in the past.
Choose a convenient time and date.After you select your store, you redirect to the “Day & Time” page. The next available time and date is listed first. Make your selection based on your availability. Click on the blue time link to make your selection.
- If you are looking for reservations early in the day, you may be able to get an appointment for later that afternoon.
Click on the “Reserve” button to confirm your reservation.When you select your date and time, you will be redirected to a summary page. Review your appointment information to ensure everything is correct, and click the blue “Reserve” link at the top right corner. You will also receive an emailed confirmation.
- Double check what your appointment is for, when it is, and where it is.
- You can also add a comment to your reservation, if you’d like to add further detail. To do this, click the “Add a comment” link, and say something like, “My charging port is broken and I would like it repaired.”
- To cancel the reservation, go to the reservation confirmation page and click the “Cancel Reservation” link. Then, the reservation is deleted.
- To reschedule the reservation, click on the “Reschedule Reservation” tab from the reservation confirmation page. Then, select your new date and time.
- Most appointments last 30-60 minutes, based on your specific issues.
- If you want to buy a new device or change a phone plan, you do not need an appointment. Simply visit an Apple Store at your convenience, and you will be assisted right away.
Video: How to: Setup a Genius Bar Appointment
10 Travel Apps to Download Before Your Next Vacation
12 Natural Remedies To Manage Rosacea Types, Symptoms, And Causes
How to Knit a Sweater for a Dog
23 Easy DIY Christmas Gift Ideas
The Best Foods to Eat in Any Situation
Lace-Up Tops and Dresses are Everywhere: Here’s Where to Get One (OrThree)
How to Get Picky Eaters to Try New Foods
Loving Side-Swept Hair
Sunscreen: Reasons You Should Wear It Year Round
How to Survive Doomsday As a Teenager