How to Flatten Your Belly in 10 Days
How to Lose Weight by Doing Things You Like
Losing weight has been a problem for most people. You say that you'd lose weight, and start out. Each day you start to lose focus, then stop trying after a week and get back into your usual routine. This is usually because they don't enjoy their method of losing weight. Here's a great way on losing weight by doing the stuff you love!
Dance.If you like to dance in public or just for fun, why not turn on your stereo and dance? Try dancing to a quick or happy song for fifteen minutes every night... although you might enjoy yourself so much, you won't want to stop!
Play a favorite sport.If you have a particular pastime such as tennis and soccer, aren't you in luck! Why not join a club nearby and keep yourself motivated for at least one day of the week?
Focus on gaming with more physical games.If you like to just play the Wii or Playstation, try to focus on playing more games that keep you motivated e.g for Wii: Just Dance, Wii Sports, Wii Fit. If you have a PlayStation Move or PlayStation 1, why not use them for playing active games?
Take a walk.If you like to walk and talk and shop with your friends, what more fun and easy way to lose weight is walking around with your friends or doing some serious shopping at the mall? Not only would you be enjoying yourself, but you'd have lost weight just by walking!
Clean up.Cleaning the house may seem like a tiresome task, but actually, bit by bit, it makes you lose weight! Working hard by walking around and stretching your arms to clean is actually a handy way to lose weight and keep your house clean!
Walk.If your school/workplace is close by, why not walk? You may not notice, but as you walk, the more you'll lose weight!
Eat in moderation.As long as you eat in moderation, you'd be fine! Study your food pyramid, and you'll see it's okay to have the occasional chocolate cake slice or ice cream! So, while doing all those fun things, you don't have to go completely off the things you love!
- Weight loss in this form may be slow, but you'll enjoy yourself while doing it!
- If you start, keep at it! Try to stick to things you enjoy, and you'll have less chances on quitting!
- Remember to take a breather! It's not all hard, back-breaking work! Always have water at hand!
- If you do go shopping, DON'T snack all that often. You'd know that the faster way to slimming is not eating the unhealthy foods.
- Try not to snack in between meals, it can't be good.
- Be careful about how much you do in a day. Slimming too quickly will be unhealthy for your body.
- Cut down on salt too- you have to be healthy inside and out!
- Remember, losing weight can't be all fun and games. You have to give up some things. E.g. Alcohol, cigarettes, usual snacks.
- If you're young, don't worry about it too much. You need fats to grow. And when you grow, you slim! It's proven! To grow, just eat healthily and try to avoid staying up late. It's also proven more people die of lack of sleep than starvation!
Video: Dr. Oz on Weight Loss
Slow Cooker Leek and Potato Soup
How to Play Water Polo
How to Implement ITIL
Why You Need To Eat Fat In Order To Lose Weight
I Was a Vegetarian for Five Years and Today I Slaughtered a Chicken
Why I stopped trash-talking about my boyfriend
How to Claim Age Discrimination for Apprenticeship Programs
Should You Really Stop Hugging Your Dog
9 DIY Home Projects You Can Do In Less Than A Day