3 PROVEN WAYS TO GET HIS ATTENTION! (SO EASY)
How to Get a Guy's Attention as a Bigger Girl
Smile!Make sure you are always smiling and be sure to be positive. Guys tend to be more drawn to the type of girls that don't complain and argue. Be bubbly and cheerful. Also, it makes people feel more sympathetic (and not annoyed) towards you when you are actually having a bad/rough day. This may be hard.
Don't look too needy.Try to stay away from asking people to do things for you when you can clearly do them yourself.
- That being said, it's perfectly okay to ask for help when you really do need it.
Just be kind.Help people every chance you get. Use genuine compliments such as, "You have a beautiful smile," "You just made my day," "You are too funny," and/or "You're so smart!" Don't gossip about anyone, because it shows whoever you would've gossiped to that you won't talk about them behind their backs.
Always be loose and be able to take a joke.You don't want to be a stickler... especially if you are trying to attract someone. Try to be witty, quick, and funny but don't go too far with it. Don't overdo it (People might get annoyed and it's funnier if it's not expected/rare) and be very very careful not to hurt anyone's feelings. Make sure that you know who you're dealing with when joking around with people. Some people will take things too seriously or not think it's that funny.
Avoid laziness- no one likes someone who just moans about how tired they are.Don't ask other people to always help you do things that you can do yourself. Be energetic and be the first one to volunteer- whether it's taking someone's plate to the sink or answering a question in class.
Be willing to try new things!When someone says, "Let's go see what's in that cave!" respond with, "I'm all for it!" Don't act afraid of heights or the dark.
Know your limits.When someone says,"Let's go on the roller coaster for the sixth time in a row," it's all right to say, "You go ahead, I'm still recovering!" and laugh kindly. If you push your limits with things, you could end up getting hurt or embarrassing yourself.
Have good manners!Some guys like when a girl can be a little goofy and let a burp out every now and then; however, say excuse me afterwards and don't do it frequently. Burping and farting are things that can easily turn a guy off and prevent any attraction. Don't discuss them either. Be polite and say please and thank you. If you say their name when speaking to them it makes them feel more important.
Listen.We all love talking about ourselves. Just remember that we have two ears and one mouth and that we have a mouth that closes and ears that don't. Guys love it when girls listen to what they are talking about and understand it. Talk about what he likes and what you have in common.
Ignore the "other girls".Girls probably start to feel envious because you look great and act great and guys have a great time being around you. If they start making stupid, immature comments, just ignore it or say something back that is more mature and smart that will make that chick not talk to you again in a rude way. Know who your friends are and stick by them.
Do your research and find out what you have in common.Become friends with his friends (Don't ask too many questions or talk about him too much). Finding out what he's into and does and what you have in common (not in a stalker or creepy way) before starting a conversation will most likely help the conversation run smoothly. Or you could just save those questions to ask him.
Be smooth.Don't script your conversations or have your friends type your texts to him.
Practice good hygiene.Shave your legs and armpits, "do" your eyebrows, don't forget to get rid of any facial hair, always have clean hair, brush your teeth and keep fresh breath (gum, mints), avoid acne (wash face, use acne medicine), wash off makeup from the night before, etc.
Be chill and relaxed.Don't be a flirt or give your number out to a lot of guys. Be cool, calm, and relaxed around all guys and girls. Don't act awkward or seem uncomfortable. Be outgoing and talk to new people and make new friends often.
Be respectful!Respect all adults and peers (children too). Say "yes ma'am" and "yes sir" to adults (only adults) but only when the time is appropriate so they don't think of it as a mockery. Let adults (and anyone) know that you respect them. When you disagree, be respectful and polite about it.
Be smart and intelligent!Don't act flighty and/or ditsy. Be confident and use intelligent words (But don't overdo it). Don't think that guys are going to come after you, you have to be patient, but if that one guy is checking you out, make sure he is a good person and has good status so you don't get into trouble.
Be confident.You have to feel like you are a pretty and outstanding girl, because you are. By doing this, guys will start to feel it too.
Develop a good personality.If you go around school ignoring anyone and looking unapproachable, people won't go up to you, and it is a turnoff for guys. You have to look like you are having a good time all the time, but when it is time to bring out your mature and serious time, bring it out. This will make guys think you are fun but controlled.
Learn to look great.You do not have to dress all glamorous and flashy to get attention. You can dress casually, like wearing regular jeans with a cute top. Or you can create your own personal style that will make you stand out, just make sure that your clothes fit and accentuate your curves. Make sure that they won't require adjusting all the time (straps, stretchy material slipping up, etc.), that will make you look fidgety and uncomfortable.
Believe in yourself.If you feel out of place doing these steps, you don't have to do them, but if you want to give it a try go ahead. You need to believe if changing yourself, if you are totally opposite from this, it might not work, don't try it. It might take you a while to get these steps down, especially step one, but keep on trying if you want to go for it.
Don't let others get you down.Being a confident plus sized individual doesn't mean that you can't get a guys/girls attention. Just because a girl is jealous and tries to bring you down doesn't mean you should let her/him
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Feel good in your skin and what you wear. The more you do this, the more confident you will appear, thus, more guys/girls will be attracted to you.
- If looking at the thin models in the magazines make you feel self-conscious, stop looking at those magazines.
- Lots of guys (and girls if you are lesbian/bi) like plus size girls. Just be ware of chubby chasers that don't care about your personality.
- If you wear makeup, do not overdo it; it could lead to looking trashy, not sexy.
- If you are in high school, make sure you are getting good grades and getting all of your homework done, because you don't need stress about academics while doing this.
- Make sure your clothing doesn't have anything looking out of place.
- Be yourself. You don't have to dress or act different because you are perfect the way you are.
- Don't get a huge ego if everything is turning out better than you expected.
- Remember how you felt once you were insecure and felt unliked at school. That's the same way those girls/boys feel that bully you. Hence the reason you can get in their face about liking yourself..but don't over-do it. From personal experience, I have seen (overweight or skinny) people that bought new clothes and it gave them an ego-boost. The first thing they did was go to the people that bullied them before, shake around their big breasts (or show of their skinny thighs) and said; 'Look at this! You don't have that! You'll never have that!!!' Don't do that. That way you'll be seen as immature and you'll only be degrading other people's body. And that will give them a reason to make you feel bad about who you are. And you don't want that.
- Don't react to mean or immature people in a rude way, even if they try to push your buttons. You will come out as the loser. Stay classy if you choose to reply to anything inappropriate they say to you. That way, you can be the bigger person and people will take your side just for acting with integrity.
- If you are really out of shape, maybe you'd like to try to get healthy, and work out. Working out helps release chemicals in your brain and body that may help you feel better about yourself.
- Make sure to show off your best looks in a modest and classy way.
Video: HOW TO GET A GUY'S ATTENTION - ft Josh Tryhane
Building Your Mental Health Support Network
How to Make Healthy Eating a Habit, by Model and Nutritionist Alicia Rountree
How to Look Attractive (Guys)
Vivienne Tam SpringSummer 2019 Collection – New York Fashion Week
Rebecca Taylor’s Resort 2019 Line Celebrates Floral Prints and Feminine Designs
The 12 Best Lip Balms for Dry Winter Lips
5 Ways to Eat the Rainbow
How to take care of hair during winter with homemade hair masks hair packs
The full letter from the Myanmar organisations is below
10 Things You Should Never Say to a Heartbroken Teen
Meghan Markle è incinta, Buckingham Palace ha confermato
The Supplements That Keep You Young
Prince Williams Advice on Handling Grief Is Something Everyone Needs to Hear
Date: 02.12.2018, 02:17 / Views: 75385