How to create virtual com port
How to Create Virtual COM Port with Virtual Serial Port Driver
Download virtual COM driver and install it on your computer.Follow the link to download the app
After running the application, click Next to continue installation process.When the installation is completed, the following options will be available:
- Test/debug different applications with null-modem cable;
- Test/debug virtual com port emulators like GPS, fax, etc.
- Test/debug firmware or driver. You can do it even without having this hardware in order to develop the driver for it.
- Test/debug two or more apps with different addresses and have no direct way to connect one another.
- Test/debug applications for interception caching/proxying data that were sent through the network.
Choose Manage ports tab in Main window.You can either type required virtual com manually or choose it from the drop down menu list.
Click the Add Pair button.After the pair was created, new ports should appear in Serial Ports Explorer and in your system Device Manager. Now you can create a large number of new pairs.
In case you want to remove one of the serial port pairs, select a virtual pair in Serial Ports Explorer and switch to “Manage port” tab.Then click “Delete pair”.
Video: Create Virtual COM Port with Virtual Serial Port Driver
CVS stock price after Amazon, Aetna news
Low Levels of Vitamin D May Raise Early Death Risk
How to Be Lucky on Friday the 13th
Minka Kelly Is About to Reunite with Tim Riggins...and Its Gonna Get Sweaty
TRIWA Watches Sunglasses: SS14 Collection
The 1 Sleep Trick In The Country
Meet Lzzy Hale – your new badass career icon
How to Plan a Small Balloon Release
How to Apply Glitter to Wood
Orlando Bloom’s mum just sent his CV to every newspaper in Britain
15 Coffee Cocktails That Will Help You Survive the Cold Misery of Winter
How to Market a Book
8 Celebrity-Approved Ways to Take Your Jeans on a Date
Date: 01.12.2018, 22:31 / Views: 83164