7 Steps To IMPROVE PVP
How to Be a PVP Master in Minecraft
PVP, or player versus player, is a competitive form of battle in most games, including Minecraft. Some people just bat out at everything. Others hide in plain sight and attack. This article will make you be a PVP master in Minecraft in no time!
Preparing for Battle
Get diamonds.Diamonds are arguably the most useful ore in the game for durability, efficiency, and others.
Get enchanted golden apples.They can be found commonly in dungeons and strongholds, and give fire resistance, resistance, absorption, and regeneration. Get at least 10 of them, as you will be powering through them quickly.
- If you can't find Enchanted Golden Apples in dungeons or strongholds, a regular golden apple will be just fine.
Get a bow.Bows can be obtained early game, and at full charge, are stronger than an un-enchanted diamond sword. Get at least Infinity enchantment on it.
Brew potions.A list of recommended potions are below. When used correctly, they can give you the upper hand in combat.
- Night Vision
- Regeneration/Instant Health
- Splash Potion of Harming
- Splash Potion of Poison
- Splash Potion of Weakness
- Splash Potion of Slowness
- Lingering Potion of Harming
- Lingering Potion of Instant Health
- Lingering Potion of Poison
Know who you will be up against.This will be important for the strategy you use.
Commencing the Battle
Start equipping some of your potions.Golden apples will also work.
Get behind your opponent and get a few first strikes.This gives you an advantage, as they have already taken some damage.
Start using critical hits and strafe (circle around) your opponent.Also try hitting them while sprinting, as it will knock them back.
Get to a place your opponent would find hard to reach, then attack them with a bow.If the server allows it, try placing some blocks in a "nerd pile", a large stack of blocks.
Finish them off and collect their stuff.They might have things that will refill your stock, or items with more durability. Get to a safe area, arrange yourself, and you're ready for the next battle!
QuestionHow do I become a pro in Minecraft?God_Hacker25Community AnswerEither practice with a friend in realms, or work on it in singleplayer. I learned how to PvP from Mineplex, then I moved onto Hypixel.Thanks!
QuestionShould I train before I actually fight the battle?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes, training can help a lot. If you are not doing an actual battle map, try to practice your redstone skills as you can set up traps that your enemy will never see coming.Thanks!
QuestionIs jitterclicking a good PVP method?Community AnswerYes! Jitterclicking makes your opponent weaker fast if you can get more hits in before them. It takes a little bit of practice, though, and be careful, because too much jitterclicking can hurt your arm.Thanks!
QuestionI am bad at PvP. I can not strafe, and I am unskilled with bows, and I play on servers where we can't build. What can I do?John W.Community AnswerUse a sword and get behind your opponent. If you are on a floating island, try to knock them over.Thanks!
QuestionHow to kill my enemies in Minecraft using stone, wooden, and iron tools quickly? How should I defeat pros and hackers?John W.Community AnswerTo defeat pros and hackers, you need your wits. For example, if someone is floating on SkyWars, Use a bow or sword to kill them; they won't be invincible. As for defeating pros, you will need to survive long to learn their weaknesses and strategies. If you know them well, you might beat them.Thanks!
QuestionWhat should I do if I only have access to a trackpad?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerMinecraft PvP will get harder for you if you only have access to a trackpad; they're bad for clicking, and it can be difficult to right-click. However, it's still possible with a lot of practice.Thanks!
- If you see some randomly floating bubbles, attack! That means an invisible person is there.
- People with Gold Armor may have better enchantments with you, but the durability on it is terrible! Effortlessly punch (or bombard them with eggs/snowballs) until their armor breaks, then use your strong weapon.
- Ender Pearls are great for escape plans, so be sure to bring some too! Also, Elytra will help you get away from high places without the worry of fall damage.
- Try not to attack AFK (away from keyboard) people. There might be other people defending their prize.
- Enchantments are all or nothing. Get at least Sharpness, Fire Aspect, or Knockback on your melee weapon, and at least Flame, Power, or Infinity on your ranged.
- Team up with others! With good training, 10 people with no armor and stone swords could defeat a person with full iron armor!
- Try to get yourself the unexpected. Bring cobblestone and a diamond pickaxe, and lock yourself in a shelter to recover.
- Check for people nearby and see if they are chasing you. If they are, run away and throw splash potions at them. Jumping while running will speed you up.
- Axes have a higher base damage than swords, but they have a longer cooldown time.
- You can dual wield a sword and a bow and still be able to fire arrows. But remember to have the sword in the main hand!
- You can craft potion-tipped arrows, which give a debuff when you hit someone.
- Lingering Potions will last in one area for a while, so use them to handle sticky situations! They can be brewed with one Dragon's Breath.
- Don't hack!
- Attack people with lower armor/health.
- Whatever you do, don't hack! It may make it much easier for you, but you might get banned and lose everything!
- Watch out for the classic TNT trap!
- Don't get cocky, as you may be brutally defeated!
- Using splash potions on yourself can speed up the buff process, but they will also affect your enemies!
- Try to not use modded servers until you know lots about that mod.
- In a Factions server, make your base in a hidden area, or else you will be raided!
- Try not to reclaim your stuff when you die, as it might already be taken, or you might be defeated on the way.
- Using glitch exploits can help you, but you still might be banned.
Video: Minecraft - How To PVP Like A Pro In Hypixel Skywars
Black Bean Chili with Green Rice
See Victoria Beckham’s Touching Pictures From Her First Outing As A UN Goodwill Ambassador
10 Top Tips For Dry Skin
How to Find a Loose Slot Machine at a Casino
How to Keep Your Friend from Driving Drunk
Are Pool Aerobics a Good Workout
How to React During an Earthquake
Hollywood loves Robin Hood and King Arthur movies despite poor performance
Bean and chorizo soup
How to Heal a Scratched Cornea