Herb & Apple Bread Pudding for you
Herb and Apple Stuffing Bread Pudding
1/4 c. unsalted butter
1 1/2 c. chopped celery
Granny Smith apple
1/2 c. medium or dry sherry
2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
1/2 c. chopped fresh parsley leaves
chicken stock or broth
freshly grated Gruyère cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Arrange bread in single layer on 18-inch by 12-inch jelly-roll pan. Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned; set aside.
- While bread toasts, in 12-inch skillet, heat butter on medium-low. Add pancetta; increase heat to medium and cook 5 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally. Add onion, celery, and apple; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in sherry, rosemary, 4 teaspoons salt, and 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper. Cook 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated. Remove from heat; stir in parsley.
- Meanwhile, in very large bowl, beat eggs, cream, chicken stock, and 1 1/2 cups Gruyère. Add bread, then vegetable mixture, stirring until well combined. Let stand 30 minutes to allow bread to soak.
- Stir mixture well; transfer to 2 1/2- to 3-quart (13-inch by 9-inch by 2-nch) gratin dish. Sprinkle with remaining Gruyère. (To make ahead, assemble bread pudding, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate up to 1 day before baking.)
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until top is browned and custard is set (when knife inserted in center comes out clean). Serve hot or warm.
Video: Savory Bread Pudding // Living Deliciously
5 DIY Acne Treatments
Seafood, Saffron and Chorizo Risotto Recipe
How to Knit a Sweater for a Dog
How to Talk to the Dead
How to Cook a Deer Roast in a Slow Cooker
NOW WATCH: This mirror replicates your face in 3D
The 20 Best-Ever Smoothie Ingredients for Weight Loss
I Refuse to Poop or Fart In Front of My Partner
5 Eye Symptoms You Should Never Ignore
Foods You Can Eat During the Induction Phase of the Atkins Diet
Stuff We Love: A Wear-It-Every Day DiamondNecklace
Date: 10.01.2019, 11:23 / Views: 93594