Healthy Trail Mix Recipe | VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE | Make Snacks with Marisa
Healthy Trail Mix
Yields: 16 servings (4 cups) | Serving Size: 1/4 cup | Calories: 189 | Total Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 71mg | Carbohydrates: 20g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 15g | Protein: 4g | SmartPoints: 8
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup raw whole almonds
- 1/2 cup raw whole cashews
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup shaved coconut
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a small bowl, toss together pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almond, cashews, olive oil, pineapple juice, and salt. Combine well and spread onto a cookie sheet in an even layer. Bake for 1 hour stirring mixture every 15 minutes. Once seeds and nuts are dry and toasted, remove from the oven and cool completely.
- Once cool, combine nut and seed mixture with remaining ingredients and mix well. Store in an air tight container at room temperature.
- OPTION: Any nut or dried fruit can be substituted for any of the ingredients.
Video: EAT | Trail Mix 3 Ways
Experts Agree: These Are the Best Vegan Protein Powders
Hopes raised for male contraceptive pill
Weak or Chic
Buenos Aires, Argentina boasts great food
11 Rules for Supporting Your Aging Parents and In-Laws
5 Easy Ways to Reduce Plastic Waste
Best Lip Balms For Dry Lips – Our Top 20 Picks
How to Educate Yourself in Summer Without Going to Summer School
This Trick for Perfect Lashes Will Blow Your Mind
Youre drowsy even though youre getting enough sleep
How to Find Affordable Options for Egg Donor IVF