Ham and Cheese Pizza in Turbo!
Ham and Cheese Pizza
Sep 9, 2013
Apricot jam, Granny Smith apples, and rosemary give this ham and cheese pizza a deliciously sweet and fragrant edge.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Total Time: 0 hours 25
loaf soft French or Italian bread
2 tbsp. olive oil
shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
3 tbsp. Dijon mustard
3 tbsp. apricot jam
1/4 tsp. pepper
small Granny Smith apple
3/4 c. grated Gruyère cheese
2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut bread in half lengthwise, then cut each piece in half across. With hands, press bread to flatten. Line large cookie sheet with foil.
- Arrange bread, cut sides up, on prepared pan. Brush with oil and sprinkle with 1 cup of mozzarella. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese melts.
- In a small bowl, stir together Dijon mustard, apricot jam, and pepper. Divide mixture among pieces of bread, spreading evenly.
- Top with ham and Granny Smith apple. Sprinkle pizzas with grated Gruyère cheese and chopped fresh rosemary leaves.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Video: How to make a 3 Cheese Ham Delicious Simple Pizza | HappyFoods
Is Your GP Practice Going To Be Next To Close
How to Dress for a Concert (Teenage)
NYT op-ed enrages Republicans, but not for what it said
Loving Side-Swept Hair
Tinder Adds New Feature Allowing Men To Show Off Muscle Flexing
What Psoriasis Drug Wont Hurt My Immunity
7 Gadgets To Make Business Trips Less Stressful
Many Think Cancer Spreads by Air
19 Handbags No One Will Believe You Found on the High Street
How to Navigate Awkward Moments at Work
20 Messy-Chic Casual Hairstyles You Need toTry
Date: 07.01.2019, 05:19 / Views: 83375