Easter BUNNY Cake - How to by Cakes StepbyStep
Jan 1, 2012
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
box poundcake mix
can ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
Assorted candies such as jelly beans, jelly candies and nonpareils
Red or black licorice lace
Colored-sugar, cinnamon candies
Small snowball-type cake or cupcake
Orange food color (or a few drops each red and yellow)
can almond paste or marzipan
- Heat oven to 325°F. Grease and flour a 1-quart ovenproof bowl, 2 1/2-quart ovenproof bowl and one 12-ounce custard cup (for the ears).
- Prepare both boxes cake mix at one time as directed on package. Put 3/4 cup batter into the custard cup, 2 cups into the 1-quart bowl and the remaining batter into the 2 1/2-quart bowl.
- Bake all at one time on one oven rack: custard cup 25 to 30 minutes, 1-quart bowl 35 to 40 minutes and large bowl 50 to 55 minutes. Cool all 10 minutes before inverting on rack to cool completely.
- Cut custard-cup cake in half. Trim to ear shape. Arrange cakes in shape of bunny on serving tray. Cover with frosting and decorate as shown above.
- Carrot: Knead food coloring into marzipan until evenly tinted. Form in shape of carrot. Mark ridges with back of a knife. Add parsley-sprig greens.
Video: How To Make an EASTER BUNNY CAKE! Filled With 4 Delicious Flavours Of CADBURY CRÈME EGGS!
How to Fix Excessive Underarm Sweating
Thai Noodle Soup
1 Piece, 5 Ways: How To Style Your StapleVest
9 Trends That You Definitely Dont Need a Gym Body For
How to Clean a Mac Keyboard
7 Things You Need To Know Before You Eat Your Next Egg
Friday Treat Competition Win L’Occitane Beauty Products Worth 64
Who Dazzled At The Paris Couture Shows
13 Top-Notch Hair Serums for Smooth and ShinyStrands
How to Make Strawberry Trifle
Top 10 Antioxidants and the Foods That Contain Them
Tips for Handling Holiday Stress When You Have Crohn’s
13 Things You Probably Dont Know About Tears
5 Mistakes you need to stop making with your ears
A Frilly Collar Is the Subtle Shirt Detail That Elevates AnyOutfit
Date: 29.11.2018, 23:27 / Views: 33592