Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes Recipe Demonstration - Joyofbaking.com
Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Filling and Cupcakes:
1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
10 tbsp. butter or margarine
1 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
3/4 c. unsweetened cocoa
1 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 c. granulated sugar
6 tbsp. butter (no substitutions)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Prepare Filling:In bowl, with mixer on medium speed, mix confectioners' sugar, peanut butter, 2 tablespoons butter, and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla until blended. Shape mixture into 24 balls using heaping measuring teaspoons. (Balls will be sticky and don't need to be perfectly shaped.) Place balls on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 24 standard muffin-pan cups with fluted paper liners.
- Prepare Cupcakes:On waxed paper, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. In 2-cup liquid measuring cup, mix sour cream, milk, and remaining vanilla; set aside. In large bowl, with mixer on low speed, beat granulated sugar and remaining 8 tablespoons butter just until blended. Increase speed to high; beat 1 minute. Reduce speed to low; add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat 1 to 2 minutes more or until light and fluffy. Add flour mixture alternately with sour cream mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat just until ingredients are combined, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula.
- Spoon 1 heaping measuring tablespoon batter into each muffin-pan cup. Drop 1 peanut butter ball in center of each cup and top with another heaping tablespoon batter. Bake cupcakes 25 to 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted in cupcake comes out clean. Immediately remove cupcakes from pans and cool completely on wire rack.
- When cupcakes are cool, prepare Butter Frosting: In large bowl, with mixer on medium-low speed, beat confectioners' sugar, butter, vanilla, and 3 tablespoons milk until smooth and blended. Beat in additional milk as needed for easy spreading consistency. Increase speed to medium-high; beat until light and fluffy, scraping bowl often with rubber spatula. Makes 1 1/2 cups frosting. Spread frosting on cupcakes.
Nutritional informationis based on one cupcake.
Video: How to make Peanut Butter Cup Cakes | Cupcake Jemma
6 Women Share The One Mistake That Sabotaged Their Weight-Loss Journeys For Years
How to use rice for beauty care, skin care, health care
Maria Menounos Reveals Shes Been Diagnosed with a Brain Tumor
10 Ways to Wear Shorts
10Facts About Earth WeDidn’t Know (Attention: Don’t Miss the Year 2034)
How to Restore Damaged Hair
How to Do Smokey Lips
Do You Need a Vitamin D Supplement Everything to Know
How to Care for Harlequin Rabbits
Super Bowl Nail Art: Cheer On Your Team With These NailIdeas
Date: 13.12.2018, 01:08 / Views: 75493