How to Make Chicken Rice Casserole | Chicken Recipes | Allrecipes.com
Chicken and Rice Casserole
Sep 29, 2014
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 15
2 tsp. olive oil
12 oz. assorted mushrooms (including some shiitake caps or crimini adds a woodsy flavor) or white mushrooms
can condensed cream of chicken soup with herbs
1 1/2 c.
uncooked converted white rice
nonfat sour cream
chicken legs (about 1 3/4 lb), skin removed
shredded Gruyère or Swiss cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F. Coat a 13 x 9-in. baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and sauté 4 to 5 minutes until limp and just beginning to brown.
- Whisk soup, milk, rice, sour cream and onion in a large bowl to blend. Stir in mushrooms; pour into prepared baking dish. Place chicken on top, spoon on some soup mixture and cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 1 1/4 hours or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of leg, not touching bone, registers at least 160°F, juices run clear when meat is pierced, and the rice is nice and tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until cheese bubbles and just begins to brown.
Video: How to Make Chicken and Rice Casserole From Scratch
Nutella Refused To Customize A Jar For This Little Girl Because Of Her Name
7 Mother’s Day Gifts That You And Your Mom Can Enjoy Together
Must Know Signs of Overtraining in Hindi
How to Rent a Limousine
Yahya Abdul-Mateen Officially Joins Aquaman,’ Thanks The Rock’
40 Eye Makeup Looks for Brown Eyes
How to Crochet a Rug
The Unplugged Getaway Guide
You Might Want to Stop Losing Your Kirby Grips—This Is Where They End Up
See the Plunging Dress Amal Clooney Wore Out With George
10 Myths About Menopause
How to Survive a Multi Car Pileup
How to Turn Wireless Compatibility Back On
Date: 11.01.2019, 02:07 / Views: 31383