BANANA BREAD DOUGHNUTS | BOSH! | VEGAN
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly coat a doughnut pan with cooking spray and set aside. (Note: If you don't have a doughnut pan, you can either make these in muffins or pour batter into a bundt pan for one giant doughnut.)
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut oil, bananas, agave syrup, yogurt, egg, and vanilla, and whisk until smooth.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture, and stir until just combined.
- Pour batter into a resealable plastic bag (or a pastry bag). Cut off one corner of the bag, and squeeze batter into prepared doughnut pan, making sure each indentation is about 3/4 full. Top with walnuts pieces, and lightly press them into batter.
- Bake for 14 to 16 minutes, or until doughnuts are golden and spring back when touched. Remove from oven and cool in pan for a few minutes, then carefully turn out onto a wire rack and cool fully.
Video: How to make BANANA DONUTS - Baked recipe
Rheumatoid Arthritis: 4 More Reasons to Try Strength Training
Tips for working in China
Spine Treatments Little Help in Fibromyalgia
23 Creative Crown Tattoo Ideas for Women
Definition of the Perfume Ingredient Patchouli
Constipation in Cancer Patients
Are You Wearing The Wrong Bra
How Pro Athletes Like LeBron James and Tom Brady Are Playing Longer (and Better) Than Ever
How Rich Are They Really Deconstructing Miley Cyrus’s NetWorth
How to Make Light Fettuccine Alfredo
How to Pose and Look Your Best in Every Photo
In latest quirky Swiss poll, voters asked to save cow horns
How to Flush a Water Heater
Date: 10.01.2019, 12:09 / Views: 95535