5 Easy Nail Art Designs for SHORT NAILS (Holosexuals) | PART #1
5 Easy Nail Art Designs for Beginners at Home
Amazing nail art always makes you feel confident and gives you a lot of attention where ever you go, but in fact most ladies are bored of their classic nail art and hope trying new nail designs but they feel it’s difficult and undoable at home, so we introduce five nail tutorials for beginners which are so simple nail designs that are perfect for all beginner ladies to do at home, also you can choose one of those nails art as main design and mix it with another nail design as an accent nail for more attraction. So, let’s start doing those easy nail styles!
Manicure Idea 1 – Cheetah or Leopard Nail Design
Very easy nail design, but you’ll need yellow polish (nyc gel gloss) and thin nail art brush or a toothpick then follow these four easy steps to get this amazing nail design:Credit: Manicure Tutorial 1 – Cheetah or Leopard Nail Design
- Paint your nail yellow and let it dry.
- Dip a toothpick into the black polish then start drawing c shapes.
- Add some big spots and some smaller ones.
- Add some black dots in empty spaces to get that awesome nail design.
Manicure Idea 2 – Three steps Nail Design
One of the super easy manicure ideas that anyone beginner can make it using a nail striper and just draw some straight lines by following these simple steps:
- This design needs three different colors so, paint your nail with the color you love as a primary color and you can use the color wheel to choose primary, secondary, and tertiary colors.
- Pick the second color and make three steps, which illustrated in steps two, three and four in the nail tutorial image.
- Pick the third color and do the same three steps, which illustrated in steps five, six and seven.
Manicure Idea 3 – The Wonder Woman
That’s so easy nail art design, just follow these simple steps for wearing:
- Step 1: Apply the base coat and let it dry.
- Step 2: Apply the first layer of the glittery dark green polish and let it dry.
- Step 3: Then apply the second layer of the dark green polish.
- Step 4,5 : Draw two diagonal white strips on both sides from the center of the nail to the nail’s tip.
- Step 6: Clean around your nail with a cotton tip soaked in acetone.
- Step 7,8: Draw two diagonal bright red strips on both sides and parallel to the white strips.
- Step 9: Cleaning a round your nail if needed using the cotton tip soaked in acetone.
- Step 10: Apply the top coat for long lasting and shining.
Manicure Idea 4
Pretty and easy nail art design, just follow these simple steps which illustrated in the nail tutorial image:
- Step 1: Start off with the base coat to protect your natural nail.
- Step 2: Apply the green polish at the very top of your nail then let it dry.
- Step 3: Make a diagonal pink strip from one side of your nail, then let it dry.
- Step 4: Make a diagonal strip of the Maybelline Marinho color coming from the other side to intersect with the pink strip.
- Step 5 to 10: Repeat the three previous steps until complete the pattern.
- Step 11: Clean around your nail using a brush and polish remover.
- Step 12: Apply the top coat, and congrats!
Manicure Idea 5
This is awesome and simple design, and what you need is a white polish, black polish, base coat, top coat, nail brush and dotting tool and follow these simple illustrated steps, and enjoy.
Video: 5 Easy Nail Art Designs Using HOUSEHOLD Items!
Paleo Desserts That Only Use 3 Ingredients
How to Make a Mega Chocolate Bar
A cure, in three acts
How to Make Gingerbread Houses Using Graham Crackers
Office workers have double risk of DVT
5 Perfect Eyebrow Shapes For Heart Shaped Face
5 Anonymous People Open Up About What Its Really Like to Be In An Arranged Marriage
Relieve Stress by Walking the Woods
How to Get Along with Your Mother in Law
Kate’s Comeback Week – A Style Story
Why you should ignore the wedding list ( what to buy if you decide to go off-piste)
Theresa May refuses to say when Britain will leave permanent limbo with the EU after Brexit
This Coconut Shrimp Is Super-Healthy—And Youd Never Know It
21 Amazing Camera Tattoo Ideas For Women
Back and Biceps Workout for Strength and Muscle